Springer is one of the leading international scientific publishing companies. Springer's eJournals cover a wide range of subjects including biomedicine and the life sciences, clinical medicine, physics, engineering, mathematics, computer sciences, human sciences, social sciences and economics.
- Springer title list_basic.pdf (174 kB)
- Springer title list_basic.xlsx (143 kB)
- Springer title list_enhanced.pdf (214 kB)
- Springer title list_enhanced.xlsx (177 kB)
- Humanities, Social Sciences and Law
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Physics and Astronomy
- Over 4 million contributions organised by subject.
- Powerful and improved search engine.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Free access to tables of contents, detailed abstracts and editorial background for every publication.
- Consistent, user friendly guided navigation.
- Reference linking & cited by linking.
- SpringerAlerts keep users and librarians current with custom email bulletins.
- Access via IP address or User Name/Password.
- Worldwide Help Desk.
- Speed - SpringerLink delivers pages 3 times faster than before
- Mobile optimization - responsive design of headers and menus allows for optimal browsing on a desktop, tablet or phone without losing any essential functionality
- Improved design - clean, simple and easy to navigate
*development is ongoing and updates are rapidly released.