Ten leading international journals from the Royal Society, the UK's national academy of science. Titles cover the whole of the biological and physical sciences, and include Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, the world's first science journal.
- Mathematics, engineering and other physical sciences
- All biological sciences; particularly good on ecology, environment
- Multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary science
- 8 Royal Society journals specialising in cutting edge research, results and peer-reviewed new data; 2 history of science titles.
- Articles published well in advance of print copies.
- References contain active reference linking to cited content.
- Free Table of Contents alerting service available for all users, for all titles