Oxford Journals publishes journals from science, technical, professional, medical, humanities, arts and social science disciplines.
Organisations that qualify for the free Developing Countries Oxford Online Collection offer will obtain access to over 200 titles.
- Biological Sciences
- Public Health and Epidemiology
- Social Sciences
- Economics, Business, and Finance
- Mathematics, Statistics, Computing and Physics
- Website is easy to navigate and features training and support materials for librarians as well as all latest news from Oxford Journals.
- Access to electronic backfiles from 1996 onwards for all the journals listed in the developing countries offer.
- Simple online registration and administration.
- Access control options allow users to access content on site via IP address or remotely via Athens.
- Downloadable usage statistics for librarians (COUNTER-compliant) reveal how content is being used.
- Preservation arrangements with CLOCKSS, LOCKSS and PORTICO ensure content is available for the long term.
- Choose integrated searching via search engines such as PubMed and Google Scholar.
- Browse by subject to find content easily.
- Supplementary material such as video and audio clips, images, and graphics are available for many articles.
- CiteTrack alerts users when chosen articles are cited and also when new content is available on chosen topic(s) and/or by chosen author(s).
- Email a friend option allows you to share your search results.
- Links to similar articles helps guide research.
- Download references using EndNote, ProCite BibTeX and RefWorks.
- Request permissions to reproduce Oxford Journals content quickly via RightslinkÂ®.